Master addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division one number at a time. Practice using flash cards focusing on a user chosen math operation and number set from 1 to 12. Take timed tests on each number set to prove mastery. Flashcard Math Free is designed to be setup to suit your needs by offering both flash cards to practice and tests with recorded results!
Flashcard Math Free by Energized Software (energizedsw.com):
• Practice Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, or Division.
• Two Supported Modes: Traditional flashcards and Tests.
• Easy to use interface with a large keypad.
• Select 25, 50, 75, or 100 questions.
• Select a number set from 1-12 to focus on. All questions will involve this number and it will be one of the numbers that make up every problem. The other number in the problem can be customized by selecting a range between 0-50 in the settings page.
• Flashcard mode features hidden answers navigated via swipe and/or menus.
• Test mode features changeable parameters, including a time limit and number of questions. Users input answers on a large numeric keypad. The final test result is displayed with an opportunity to review all incorrect questions as flash cards. The last ten most recent results are saved for review. The best results for each operation and number set are also saved.
• Ad-Supported in menus only via banner ads appropriate for all ages.
If you have any issues or suggestions, please email: email@example.com
Flashcard Math Free is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Flashcard Math Free (version 1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.